Packer Pouch Fanny Pack
Handcrafted in Canada
Our Packer Pouches currently have a 1-2 week lead time!
What will you pack in your Packer Pouch? This fanny pack is made of recycled fabric, so you can feel as good as you look.
The simple and sturdy design of the Packer Pouch can hold larger cameras, phones, food, gloves and 20 regular sized Snickers bars!
- Recycled and waterproof Ecopak™ fabric uses 20 plastic bottles per yard
- Ecopak™ fabric is recyclable at the end of its life!
- Ultralight and ultra strong
- Weatherproof zipper
- Zipper pull
- Mitten hook for keys
- Multiple size options for belt system
- Interchangeable hip belt system works seamlessly with the Free Range Backpack. *A waist size of extra large or more works best with our sizing when these two products are worn together. Please contact us for custom adjustments for smaller sizing
Ecopak™ is a trademark of Challenge Sailcloth
The Packer Pouch can be used alone or integrated easily with our Free Range Backpack! Quick detachable and interchangeable hip belt system has 2 buckles for the hip belt.
Disconnect the standard and included 1 inch hip belt, and swap it out for the 1 inch Free Range Backpack belt that has 1 inch removable slick clip attachments.
Ecopak™ waterproof fabric
YKK® Uretek®/Aquaguard® zipper
Reinforced and bound seams
EPX70RS: 5.05 oz per square yard (face)
EPX200: 5.9 ounces per square yard (sides)
EPg400: 8.95 ounces per square yard (back and hip belt)
#5 YKK® Uretek®/Aquaquard® zipper
1 inch heavy duty center release plastic buckles
1 inch polyester webbing belt
Height: 4.24 inches
Length: 8.625 inches
Depth: 3.375 inches
Approximate Volume: 2 L
***Please note that our handcrafted items are made by humans. These items are lovingly hand-cut and assembled by hand. Occasionally, there are slight variations in stitching, dimensions and weight in our handcrafted products.
Hip Belt Sizes
Hip Belt Sizes
Don't see your belt size? No problem! Everybody is different and unique.
Contact Us for a custom belt size and order instructions.
Fabric manufactured in the USA